Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thurs/Friday

Thursday:
Cals Out: 2366
Cals In: 1600 ish
Activity: 3-6 mets: 84 mins, 6+ mets: 9 mins
Steps: 8612
AM Weight: 164.4

45 min Beginner Fitness pole

B: Dan Active Immunity, Oatmeal 
L: O'Charleys: steamed broccoli, grilled roma tomato, and grilled chicken breast topped with bruschetta, balsamic glaze and mozzarella.
D: Top sirloin, mushrooms, zucchini, bell pepper. Fage greek yoghurt.

I started out today pretty stiff and sore but by the evening was feeling pretty good. I called it at one class though. That helped work everything out without over doing it.

Lunch was a sub 550 calorie meal they have put on the menu. Was very good and I have picked up ingredients to recreate myself. 

Friday:
Cals Out: 2064
Cals In: ? ish
Activity: 3-6 mets: 33 mins, 6+ mets: 0 mins
Steps: 4665
AM Weight: 165

Rest day.. Phew.. 

B: Dan Active Immunity, Oatmeal
L: Grilled Chicken wrap, mocha latte and a cranberry muffin (@ bakery)
D: Roast chicken, 1/2 Bell pepper, 2 slices prosciutto, guacamole. Greek yoghurt.

Grocery shopping day so no work outs. Lunch was a bit overkill (I blame hubby, he stood me up) so dinner was a light nibbly cold plate.

____
Awesome week so far, weight is messing around but judging by my dance improvements stuff is going on. Total of 7 classes attended and while my hands are feeling bruised and there were a few days of stiff/sore I feel great. 

Upper body strength is steadily improving, I can almost do a hanging pike (pole gripped in both hands, legs held out horizontal to floor), my legs are closer to 45 degrees than 90 but it's a start. And I actually managed to climb the pole on Thursday night! Both of these were impossible when I started. My spins are all improving and I think I am even finding some level of hand and foot co-ordination. 

Been weeding my flower beds this morning, spring is most definitely in the air here and the bloody weeds are showing back up. Good activity, but due to the way I was sitting I now I have one sun burnt arm and half my face. Ouch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment