Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ooops

Last Thursday (27th) I got a bit over confident, we were doing fireman spins and I guess I came in with a bit too much momentum and I ended up pulling a muscle in my hip which took a few days to heal.

I could have gone back to class on Tuesday but ended up working late. Combine a pretty hectic work week with some added stress and I ended up falling back to my comfort eating habits. Thursday classes were cancelled due to the inclement weather Louisiana was suffering for the last couple of days. Freezing rain and snow is not our typical lot.

Anyway, spilled milk and all that. As usual I don't sweat the fails any more, plenty of time to get my act together. I'll be back to dancing and fasting on Monday.

I do have a fridge full of fresh veggies which I intend to whip into shape for dinners. Pictures to follow. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well if here is where you're the most active, here is where I shall post! I love what you wrote about how you came to the decision to move back to England. All the pieces have fallen into place and now it's time. You are so right about it not being worth it to be unhappy.
    I'm also moving close to family and am very excited.

    Yay on the fridge full of veggies! Hope your hip feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun :)

    My folks are two of my best friends and it has hurt a lot being so far away from them. And whilst I dearly love all my work friends this just seems to be the right thing to do at this point of our lives.

    Going to be awesome to take my other best friend (hubby) home to get to know them better. I know he's really looking forward to that.

    veggies are going down nicely so far, balsamic glaze is awesome sauce.. :)

    ReplyDelete