Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday, Feb 8th

AM Weight: 166
Daytime: 3 x Black Coffee, with sweetener. Water
Pre/Post Workout: Protein Shake with 8oz 2% milk, Dannon DanActive ProBiotic
Workout: Private 45 minute pole class
Dinner: Roast chicken, zucchini, mushrooms, black beans, red bell pepper, asparagus sautéed with sesame oil and drizzled with a balsamic glaze. Fage total greek yoghurt with Honey.

Calories: 1223, Protein: 116g, Carb: 116g, Fat: 33g

BMF:
Calories Out: 2261
Deficit: 1039
Activity: 1Hr 17 mins. 68 mins @ 3-6 mets, 9 minutes @ 6+ mets
Steps: 7200

Mmmmm, I haven't had greek yoghurt since I left the UK 9 years ago. Finally this week it arrives in swampsville :p Smile I'd almost forgotten how awesomely tasty it is.

Numbers are a lot better today food wise, I haven't counted calories in so long it's taking me a bit to get my head wrapped back around eyeballing the meal plan.

Only one class tonight, no one else turned up so Kristie took me through a pretty intense walk through one of our routines. Loved it right up until the last spin when I skinned a chunk off my palm. Guess the skin just needs to toughen up a bit more but it put paid to attending the second class.

So furious with myself though, I spent all weekend stripping and re-seasoning my two cast iron skillets and I go and leave the darn burner on under my good Lodge one that was just supposed to be a quickly drying off. Hubby found it an hour later and I think I am going to have to start from scratch if it's not totally ruined. Pain in the arse, not to mention smoking up the house when putting the high heat coat on. Grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment