Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday Feb 7th

After crappy eating last we are back on the wagon. I decided to go to the Zumba class which was quite a giggle, and beginner pole class tonight and it certainly paid off on calorie burn. This will probably be my general Mon-Thursday evening plan. They have Saturday classes as well which I will possibly end up attending. 

Still trying to convince myself that getting up to do my kettlebells in the AM is a good plan. Hubby is debating the same thing though and our workout room isn't big enough for the both of us unfortunately. 

For anyone local to me Move Your Body Fitness is where I am taking classes. Absolutely loving it. 

Daytime: 2 x Black Coffee, with sweetener. Water
Pre/Post Workout: Protein Shake with 8oz 2% milk

Workout: 45 minute Zumba class, 45 minute beginner pole fitness.

Dinner: Roast chicken, Oysters & veggies sautéed in a skillet with some Sesame oil and drizzled with a balsamic glaze. 

Calories: 1066, Protein: 129g, Carb: 68.5g, Fat: 30g

Yummy

BodyMedia Fit graphs for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment