Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 5

Day 5 - Friday

W: 162.6 lbs 

Food:
Day: Black coffee, water
Dinner: Mixed Herb Salad, dried tomatoes, sunflower seed, pine nuts, balsamic/olive oil viniagrette. Mini Pizza's! with chicken franks. Latte.



Pizza worked out better than I hoped although I waited too long to eat them and they were cold. Still tasty though. Multigrain bread, tomato paste and string cheese grilled under the broiler. 

Slowly learning the correct proportions of milk to coffee for my aeropress. Other than loving the gizmo. So far 3 coffee shots to half cup of milk seems to be pretty good. 

Also might eat something else later as well as I'm still a bit hungry. Wanted to see how I felt if I spread it out a little. 

Workout:

  • Warmup: 3 mins on treadmill, 10 squats, 10 knee pushups, 8 squats, 8 knee pushups, 6 squats, 6 pushups.
  • 20 seconds swings, 10 seconds rest x 8 (13 swings per set = 104)
  • 60 seconds knee pushups (24)
  • 3 minute cool down on treadmill.

12KG for all sets.

Lunges have left me in some pain so I subbed some partial squats in tonight just to stretch my quads out a bit. 

BMF Workout Stats: 
N/A Bluetooth fail and me remembering what clock said fail.

BMF Daily Info:
Calories: 2223
Steps: 7463
Total Activity: 57m
Vigorous Activity: 0m
Sleep: 8:21 Lying Down, 6:58 asleep, 83% efficiency.

Sleep was better than that, I was reading for about 30mins first.

No comments:

Post a Comment