Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bye Bye 2010

My discovery of Lyle McDonald and my first round of RFL started on 6/14 of '09 at 182.2lbs. 

By 9/15 I had successfully RFL'd my way to 159.6lbs.

Come January 4th of 2010 I was back to 182.3lbs. 

Once I gave up RFL'ing (awesome as it is, I don't come off it very well as you can see), recognized that fasting was the best way for me and settled into food choices that did not leave me feeling deprived and unhappy I wandered down to my best ever weight since, my teens probably, 155lbs on my wedding anniversary 12/12. No banned food groups, no meticulous calorie counting. 


I fasted during the day and ate till I was full in the evening. Simple is as simple does. 
This morning I was 164lbs. Not great, but considering what I have consumed in the last week not bad or particularly surprising either. And thankfully nowhere close to last years holiday disaster. Whatever I manage to eat between now and Monday I am not going to be close to 182 that's for sure. And I was able to eat it all knowing that it was no big deal, no guilt, no shame, no hating myself. Just good food and fun holidays.

I have certainly learned a lot about myself, my habits and what really works for me over this last year. I am going to be going into January knowing exactly what to do. I have a plan that works and is going to blast me down to a stupendously sexy booty and a flat belly by January of 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment