Sunday, September 19, 2010

Doc's and program hops.

Wednesday's workout didn't happen thanks to a visit to the doc's for my annual checkup. Between the blood draw on my right arm and the tetanus shot in my left arm I felt like I had been 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.

I did complete Friday's workout however. In retrospect and in respect for the authors work I won't be posting any more detailed training sessions while I am following this particular plan. I have been having some interesting discussions over on Dragon Door's forums though so I might be changing up a little bit. Mainly following something along Tracy Reifkind's work. I just ordered her Swing Progression DVD's this evening.

I think I am going to try experimenting this week with the workout in her original story (see my fitness page). It looks pretty brutal which is the general idea :)

Friday night Mum comes into town to help us with getting the house ready to sell, I'll be spending the following week gardening, painting and cleaning. I doubt much in the way of workouts will be ensuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment