Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pics!




Here is my beloved fixing the dryer. Took both of us in the end but wasn't as horrendous a job as expected, well except hubby undid almost every screw on the back trying to get to bits before he discovered you only had to undo two in the front. We had one left when it all went back together (as usual) but thankfully it did 3 loads of dry clothes without collapsing so we are declaring it all a success.


I took pics of Nara finally, she is a cute munchkin :) Gotten very friendly with us these day and her and Kai play but I think Anya is still jealous of her. *sigh* Time will tell I guess.

Speaking of Anya, she has decided that the bathroom sink is a perfect place to pee. I can't really complain as that is all she does in it and it does clean out easily, still odd.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. HAH! Now if you could just teach her to go in the actual POTTY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. trust me, I wish, I have tried too. I know Mune would have switched real easy. I think I have too many to try and teach them now. Thus my next post.. the cat genie :)

    ReplyDelete