Friday, September 19, 2008



We were offered another kitten last night, sadly I had to refuse. She does look absolutely adorable as you can see but crazy cat lady in training I might be but I am also a snobby crazy cat lady and I refuse to feed my kids crappy catfood. Thus I have to set a limit on mouths to feed as they are getting expensive. Especially as three of them have a definite preference for wet food.

If you're interested we are using a holistic cat food from Wellness. No grains, human grade meat (not ground up chicken feet), and no crappy fillers. Good stuff and comes in lots of varieties to give them something different each day. :)

Jiu-Jitsu was great last night, learned some cool arm locks. I also found one of my training partners is one of the first people not to think I'm crazy for fasting. She has done it herself last year and loved it. After our conversation I think she is going to start again. She is pretty fit so she is just doing it once a week to maintain weight. Nice to have a warm body to talk to that understands though.

No comments:

Post a Comment