Tuesday, September 23, 2008

life

Hmm, lets see...

Mike absolutely killed us in Gorilla Fitness on Saturday morning, I haven't been that sore in a long time. Followed by a good ladies class an hour later and I was almost ready to take a nap saturday afternoon. Thankfully lots of coffee shored me up for a day of playing warhammer online. :)

I think my week of 'relaxed' eating ended up being a carboholics dream, upshot was weight went back up too. Monday weigh in was 178.6, tuesday morning after starting my fast at lunch on monday was 175.6 so I think it was mostly water but still I didn't lose any weight either so obviously not making that good of choices. I dunno what it is about D&D but I always have the most serious munchies throughout the session, perhaps it is cause we play in the dining room which is pretty much open to the kitchen.

Definitely too many taco nights and pasta lunches etc. I was also finishing the foccacia loaf I bought the previous weekend. I am not going to go back to too much of a low carb but I am going to try and limit them a bit better. My veggie intake probably fell in direct correlation to the starchy carb increase. So this week we are making better choices, I made a huge beef stew at the weekend, Beef, carrots, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, sweetcorn and instead of potatoes which would be my normal addition I threw in two cans of black beans. I really wasn't sure how it was gonna turn out with that but I was pleasantly surprised. So I have a nice fibrous and tasty lunch for this week. I normally like stew thick enough to stand your spoon up in which involves a crap load of corn starch but I decided to view it as meaty soup and discovered it is just fine without the extra corn starch. Just goes to show what creatures of habit we are.

Well time to get to class, most of my stiffness has gone so should be a bit easier than last nights ladies class. Rolling with the boys tonight unless one of the other ladies shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment