Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life.. I do actually have one!

I guess its not really life o' limey without some actual life outside my workouts. I'm not a complete health nut.

My cats are my kids and on Friday we got #5. When she stops hiding I will get some pictures she is pretty cute though. She is actually Anya's litter sister. The lady that adopted her had 2 18 year old cats. The kitten just wants to play and her elders just want to sleep so she was driving the poor things batty, thus her former owner offered her to us knowing that we would give her a great home.

She, now named Inara, spent the first couple days cowering in corners so I put her in her own room for a while until she despazzed, got used to the new smells somewhat and didn't have to run the gauntlet to get to the litter box and food. She is now wandering the house although still hissing at anyone who comes too close. I am extremely surprised at how unconcerned the other cats are. Kai is fascinated with her (as I expected) and has been following her around sitting about 3 feet away and looking bored and unimpressed at the hissing fits. I figure another day or two and they will be playing quite happily.

Mune, my eldest, I was sure was gonna leave home but she seems the most unconcerned of the bunch, I think she has finally got past caring what strays we bring in :) She has been cuddly and fairly 'normal' for her. With her that means hating everyone except me and my husband. She'll accept strokes from people when she is outside and will do the leg rub to people inside but try and touch her inside and she'll more than likely leave you with scars. When we got Kai, and then Anya 3 months later she was even being vicious with us. Not a happy kitty to say the least.

On other notes we started Warhammer Online on Sunday. I am a video game geek too and love my MMO's. I am playing a Chaos Zealot at the moment although the Greenskin Squig Herder will be my alt for sure. The squigs are so cute and I have always loved pet classes. :) I normally hate PVP but am actually finding the pvp scenario's a lot of fun.

Had to cut that a bit short when some friends came over for D&D. We are playing 4th edition right now. The combat is definitely so much more interesting now. We had a one shot Sunday as one of the main players was missing so I rolled up an Eladrin Ranger. My char for the main campaign we are doing is a Dwarven Fighter. Loving both right now.

Oops, lunch break over :) Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment