Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Swinging it TracyStyle

Watching and re-watching Tracy Reifkind's new DVD: Programming the Kettlebell Swing this week. Absolutely love it so far. I also highly recommend checking out her blog for some awesome recipes :)

The DVD is a workshop they did in San Francisco so I've just been following along with a bit of what was done in the class while I re-watch it hoping things slowly sink in.

The biggest thing I have gotten so far (and this is just the tip of the iceberg) is the pacing she teaches.  I'll be setting up some proper workouts for Friday but this evenings following along resulted in 400 2 handed swings with my 20lb bell in about 40 minutes. Not great cardio wise but it's easing my hands into it. I got a bit further Monday night which explains the sore abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment